Saturday, October 20, 2012

Wrapping paper station DIY!


With the holidays coming up I decided to get my wrapping paper and ribbons under control so I don't have to dig through the attic. Usually I forget what I even have stored and buy more and so I end up with way too much. That past practice has left me with quite a stash so I really need to work on using what I have this year. For easy viewing I decided to take an old bar stool and spray paint it black. Then I turned it upside down. I placed all my rolls of wrapping paper inside the stool. I had some old laundry bags I got from the dollar store, and I tied those onto each side to store my ribbon in. Still need to find something larger to tie on the remaining 2 sides to store tissue paper and maybe even some gift bags, but it's a start!

                   Before:                                                                      After:

No comments:

Post a Comment