Friday, October 19, 2012

Jump start on Thanksgiving!






It's about one month to Thanksgiving but I decided to get a head start on my decor since when the holiday does roll around I will have a 2-3 week old baby. I love fall decor and so far I have tackled a few spaces in the house. The first picture is on top of the cabinet in the dining room. You can find plenty of print outs online or just recreate your own in Word. I picked up some frames from Michaels that I can reuse for Christmas with other printouts. I also picked up some fake pumpkins and decorative twine, along with a pumpkin candle.

In the kitchen I started on my coffee/dessert station. Once again I just used a print out and a frame from Michaels. Really easy and fast and now I just need to start on ideas for my tablescape!

No comments:

Post a Comment