Friday, October 5, 2012

See, rainsticks are funny.

Ok, I haven't posted in a while because I've been busy growing a human inside me. So deal. However, let's talk about last night. I'm sitting on my couch watching Up All Night on NBC. In the episode (season 2, episode 3), Ava becomes a hoarder and what item is found in her house? A RAINSTICK.  Ok, see my post about 2 down on my basement find. Coincidence? Have rainsticks become the new rave? I know sometimes people hold onto things so long that they come back in style, but I've found no proof of this in my moms basement so I'm sure that is not the case.  Anyway, no progress on cleaning moms basement but I've organized my entire house. We have a neighborhood yard sale tomorrow and I don't even have anything to sell! I mentioned it to my mom but she did not take the bait to come unload her basement. Probably since she's too busy turning the office into a guest room and the guest room into an office. If you are going to be looking for an update ever on that I can guarantee there won't be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment