Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Nordstrom New Arrivals - top picks!

OK it's one of my favorite times of the year - the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale. But I couldn't help but take a peek at some of the new arrivals. Lot's of great stuff! I'm doing my best to still clear out my closet and fill it with items I really love and would get a lot of wear out of. Granted, that beaded dress I picked below wouldn't fall into that category...but sometimes you just need a show stopping dress! 



ED Ellen DeGeneres

'Langston' Ballet Flat (Women) $89.95


Different color options have different sayings, like love and smile. All the colors are really nice, and these would really bring something to just a basic outfit - my mom uniform of my jeans and Madewell whisper tee shirt. 




Willow & Clay

Beaded Dress $109

This would be a great NYE dress! 



Lush

Cross Front Blouse $49

3 color options. I love the Lush tops, they are flowy without looking baggy. The extra detail here I'm a fan of, since I can't wear necklaces these days unless I want to be strangled by it when my baby pulls on it. 



Caslon

Shirred V-Neck Tee (Regular & Petite) $29


This comes in a few colors - I already grabbed 2 (red and blue). Shirred shirts are flattering on just about everyone, this is a great staple item to have! 






Leith

Ruched Body-Con Tank Dress $56

I think this style looks great on a lot of people. I have a few dresses in this style, and I'm a size large with a body that screams "I've had two kids!". Throw on a jean jacket and some booties are you are good to go for a more casual look. Make it work for date night with a great statement necklace and some heels.  




BB Dakota

Laverne Faux Leather Jacket $99

If you haven't grabbed a faux leather jacket by now, the bone color is a great look to carry you into spring. I love how it adds to just a basic black top and gray jeans and makes them look fashionable! 



Share your thoughts in the comments - do you love these picks or do you have your eye on something else?

No comments:

Post a Comment